Recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). The APMA Seal of Acceptance has been granted to most Vionic with Orthaheel Technology products, which means it is one of the few footwear brands to have demonstrated abilities to promote good foot health.
- Manmade upper with microfiber-covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole; absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread; provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Vionic Technology; biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort.
- Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
|Designed for||Everyday Comfort|
|Footbed Lining||Molded EVA|
|Hook & Loop Closure||No|
|Midsole Material||Lightweight EVA|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.