Your number one style supporter, the FRANKiE4 NAT sneaker complements every look from cosy autumnal coats to breezy summer dresses and shorts.
- Sole Hero™ Support Footbed; Podiatrist designed, built-in heel, arch and forefoot support.
- Heel Support; Cradles and cushions the heel to help prevent and alleviate heel pain.
- Arch Support; Helps facilitate better foot and leg alignment.
- Forefoot Support; Contoured to follow the foots natural forefoot arch, the Sole Hero™ Support Footbed supports the forefoot whilst spreading the load and avoiding pressure points under the foot.
- Triple Layer Support & Cushion System; designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms.
- Lightweight, supportive clouds under your feet; these Podiatrist designed dual density moulded sneaker soles are free of steel shanks and heavy materials.
- Slip resistant sole
Adjustable ankle strap.
- Durable rubber sole.
- “Goldilocks” heel counter; not too firm, not too flimsy.
- Specifically placed foam lining; to alleviate pressure and rubbing on the skin.
- Elastic Gusset; wear with or without laces
|Designed for||Everyday Comfort|
|Hook & Loop Closure||No|
|Insole Design||Molded, Contoured|
|Midsole Material||Rubberised EVA|
|Orthotic Type||Full Length|
|Width||Narrow to Wide|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.