The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic that has been delighting wearers for decades. For many, it is the epitome of the BIRKENSTOCK sandal because of its iconic design. The upper of this unisex two-strap sandal can be individually adjusted to the wearer’s feet using two sturdy metal buckles – guaranteeing a good fit and firm support.
- Natural Leather; BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed for support
- Shock-absorbing EVA outsoles
- Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle.
- Cork Footbed; this natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA outer-sole; (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
Manufactured in Germany.
|Arch Support||Average to High|
|Designed for||Everyday Comfort|
|Footbed Lining||Suede Leather
|Hook & Loop Closure||No|
|Insole Design||Molded, Contoured|
|Midsole Material||Natural cork & latex
|Orthotic Type||Full Length|
|Upper Material||Grained Leather
|Width||Reg & Narrow (N)
Images sourced from Birkenstock.com
Orders over $200 - FREE Standard Shipping / $15 Express Shipping per parcel.
Orders under $200 - $15 Standard Shipping / $20 Express Shipping per parcel.
*Current COVID-19 impacts to Australia Post - Most parcels are arriving on time, but delays may be experienced. Australia Post operations are being affected by very high numbers of COVID-19 cases in the community.