The legendary two-strap design from BIRKENSTOCK - the Arizona. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the BIRKENSTOCK footbed. Featuring color-coordinated buckles with a textile feel and matte design, as well as the outsole to round off the shoe's look. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort – all day long. The upper is made from especially soft suede.
PLEASE NOTE: Birkenstock shoe sizing runs large so we recommend buying one size down for a regular width fit.
- Suede leather upper; Suede is the sand-buffed flesh part of the skin after split. It has a velour touch and feel making it comfortable, durable and providing it with optimum moisture absorption properties.
- Two adjustable buckled straps across the vamp.
- Birkenstock's famous orthopaedic footbed; Deep, anatomically moulded cork-latex footbed designed to guide the foot to its natural position.
- Superior arch support and metatarsal support, heel cradle and toe grip.
- Soft Footbed; an extra layer of latex for cushioning underneath the foot.
- Manufactured in Germany
|Designed for||Everyday Comfort|
|Footbed Lining||Suede Leather
|Hook & Loop Closure||No|
|Insole Design||Molded, Contoured|
|Insole Material||Cork and latex
|Midsole Material||Rubberised EVA|
|Upper Material||Suede Leather
|Width||Narrow (N) & Regular
Orders over $200 - FREE Standard Shipping / $15 Express Shipping per parcel.
Orders under $200 - $15 Standard Shipping / $20 Express Shipping per parcel.
*Current COVID-19 impacts to Australia Post - Most parcels are arriving on time, but delays may be experienced. Australia Post operations are being affected by very high numbers of COVID-19 cases in the community.