The BIRKENSTOCK Mayari thong sandal is a jaunty model with a toe loop. The impressive combination of design and wearability will see fashion-conscious men and women through the day with elegance and comfort. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor® in a sophisticated nubuck look which boasts a texture and colour that could almost be mistaken for real leather.
- Birko-Flor® Nubuck; made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC with a surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
- Lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece which is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
- Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle.
- Birkenstock's famous orthopaedic footbed; Deep, anatomically moulded cork-latex footbed designed to guide the foot to its natural position.
- Superior arch support and metatarsal support, heel cradle and toe grip.
- Manufactured in Germany.
Upper: Birko-Flor® Nubuck
Lining: Soft fleece
Footbed Lining: Suede leather
Midsole: Natural cork & latex
Images sourced from Birkenstock.com