Narrow (N) Width
The BIRKENSTOCK SYDNEY proves that form and function are anything but mutually exclusive. With its two simple straps, it’s a real hit with women who want both high fashion and comfort. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort and pampers feet
- Nubuck leather upper; A velvety soft, gently brushed leather with no grains, boasting a natural, rustic appearance.
- Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle.
- Birkenstock's famous orthopaedic footbed; Deep, anatomically moulded cork-latex footbed designed to guide the foot to its natural position.
- Superior arch support and metatarsal support, heel cradle and toe grip.
- Soft Footbed; An extra layer of super soft foam cushioning is added for underfoot comfort.
- Manufactured in Germany.
Upper: Nubuck leather
Footbed: Soft Footbed
Footbed Lining: Suede leather
Midsole: Natural cork & latex
Nubuck leather has a gently buffed surface with no grains. As with velvet, brushing the surface of nubuck leather displaces the fibers and leaves a visible mark. Nubuck leather is very sensitive to moisture and colour, and it therefore needs to be waterproofed.
Images sourced from Birkenstock.com