- Adjustable back strap
- Microfiber-covered EVA footbed, cushioned lining
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet.
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
Width: Wide (C)
Heel Height: 25mm
Midsole: Lightweight EVA
Footbed: Moulded EVA
Outsole: Durable Rubber
FIT & CARE
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.