- Manmade upper with microfiber-covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Vionic Technology; biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
*Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
Width: Medium (B)
Upper: Man Made
Lining: Man Made
Midsole: Lightweight EVA
Footbed: Moulded EVA
Outsole: Durable Rubber
Recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). The APMA Seal of Acceptance has been granted to most Vionic with Orthaheel Technology products, which means it is one of the few footwear brands to have demonstrated ability to promote good foot health.
FIT & CARE
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.