Our House of Florian team is here for you to ensure our footwear provides you with the best fit possible. If, for any reason, your shoes aren’t the perfect fit please get in touch with us so that one of our friendly staff can assist you with expert fitting tips and advice.
Tips for trying on your shoes
- Try the shoes on carpet to avoid scratching the soles
- Use a stocking or sock when trying on lighter coloured shoes, especially dress shoes
We understand that sometimes what you ordered turns out to be not quite what you were after, which is why we have formulated an easy returns process that abides by the social distancing guidelines in light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
If you are needing to return your online order, please contact us. We can arrange an exchange, online credit note or refund for most footwear, in compliance with our returns policy, so you can return your purchase for the correct size or style, from the comfort of your own home.
If you have a question, please contact us via phone on (07) 4772 6266 Monday to Friday, between 10am & 5pm, or email us at email@example.com
Our Returns Policy
We’re happy to offer an exchange, online store credit or refund for most footwear bought via our online store, within 30 days of receiving the order, provided they are in an as-new condition with the original box or packaging.
- Full priced items; are eligible to be returned for a refund, exchange or online store credit. This includes full-priced items where Loyalty Credits (in-store only) have been used as a part payment.
- Items discounted by a promotional offer; are eligible to be returned for an exchange or online store credit.
- Final markdown sale items reduced by 50% or greater; are not eligible to be returned.
We have two easy options if you would like to exchange an item for a different size, style or something else altogether.
- Purchase your new shoes online and return the unwanted item to us for a refund. We recommend this option, as it is the fastest way to receive your new shoes. It also ensures the shoes you want are available.
- Return your unwanted item to us with a completed Return Form. When we receive your return, we will exchange your shoes with the new ones requested on your form and have them dispatched ASAP! We recommend calling or emailing ahead so we can put your exchange shoes aside.
Online Store Credit
The value of your returned item can be issued as an online store credit to use at a later date. The value of your credit with be saved and accessible on your personal online account on our website and will be valid for 3 years. Please note any postage charges won't be applied as a store credit. When purchasing a new product online, the available store credit will be automatically deducted from your purchase in the checkout. Unfortunatelty, this will not work against sale items therefore if you wish to purchase a sale item with your credit, please contact the store. Store credit's are not redeemable for cash.
You can return your unwanted, full priced item for a refund onto the credit card, PayPal, Afterpay or Zip account you ordered with. Once we have processed your refund, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Refunds can take up to 5 business days to appear in your account. Please note we are not able to refund any postage charges.
If you believe you have received the wrong shoes, they are faulty or damaged on arrival or you otherwise have a problem with your shoes, please call us before returning your item so we can fix the problem super quick!
House of Florian's Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law. If you wish to return a faulty good and the purchase was made within the 30-day return period please see 'How to Return' section below.
If you wish to return a faulty good after the 30-day return period, please contact our Hyde Park store on (07) 4772 6266 (AUS) between 10am and 5pm (EST time) Monday to Friday (excluding QLD public holidays).
We may request photos of the fault claim prior to approving the return. We may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer to determine if the item is faulty. If the item is found to be faulty, the manufacturer reserves the right to fix the fault or reimburse you with a full refund for that item including the delivery charge unless the delivery charge has been previously refunded for that order.
How to Return
1. Check that you qualify for a return
- Were the items purchased in the last 30 days?
- Are your items in their original condition?
- Are they still in their original packaging / shoe box? (We consider this a part of the product.)
2. Complete your returns form & package
Once you have checked you qualify for a return;
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 4772 6266 to purchase an Australian Pre-Paid Returns Label at a subsidised flat rate of $15 per satchel. After receiving this payment, we will email the label to you.
- Complete the Return/Exchange form that was attached to your invoice in the box.
- Package your parcel using the original mail bag. If you discarded this, wrapping paper or a shopping bag will suffice.
- Print the returns label that was emailed to you and tape it to your parcel. If you don't have a printer, you can open the email attachment on your mobile phone or take a photo of the label and show it to the staff at Australia Post.
3. Drop it off - Easy!
If you are able to print your Australian Post Return label and attach it to your parcel, there is no need to interact with staff at Australia Post. Simply just place your parcel into a red Australia Post Mail Box. These are also found at your local Post Office.
How long does the return process take?
Standard shipping returns using our Australia Post Return label will be sent back to our store.This may take up to 5-7 working days for the return to come back to House of Florian.
Please Note: During peak trading times including but not limited to Christmas and sale, returns may take slightly longer to process.
When your return is approved for an exchange, store credit or refund, it will be processed and we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that the refund or credit note was carried out. The refund will be credited back to the same account that you paid with. Refunds can take up to 5 business days to appear in your account, depending on your financial institution.