Part of the Ziera Lite range which features a lightweight rubberised EVA sole, Audry is a modern sneaker crafted from breathable premium leather in a simple lace-up silhouette with an edgy zip trim. It features a removable Comfort Plus footbed to promote optimal alignment and a natural stride, easily switched out for personalised orthotics. A gel lining offers extra shock-absorption, while a TPU cradle supports and cups the foot from heel to arch. This style features Ziera's W fit, a standard width which should suit most people.
- Lace-up front and zip trim
- Includes two different sets of laces
Comfort Plus Footbed; made from flexible PU with arch support and a metatarsal bump, with a shallower heel cup and slightly thinner, narrower fit than the Super Support option. This footbed promotes optimal alignment and a natural stride.
- Orthotic Friendly Design; with a fully removable footbed.
- ZIERA XF Fit; allowing the fit to be customised by adding, layering or removing the included forefoot inserts.
- Gel lining offering extra shock-absorption
- TPU Stabilising cradle from heel to arch
- Ziera Lite rubberised EVA sole
|Arch Support||Average to High|
|Designed for||Everyday Dress Comfort|
|Hook & Loop Closure||No|
|Insole Design||Molded, Contoured|
|Insole Material||Flexible PU
|Midsole Material||Rubberised EVA|
|Orthotic Type||Full Length|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.