Full inlay | Regular Fitting
BIRKENSTOCK developed the Profi Birki to offer perfect grip and sure-footedness in almost any work environment. With its raised heel section and extended front, it encloses the entire foot and promotes a natural rolling motion with every step you take. The non-slip PU sole proves itself to be the ideal solution on smooth floor surfaces in particular. The Profi Birki is a top choice among long-term employees in hospitals, the food industry, and kitchens. Its outstanding hygiene properties likewise attest to this: the oil- and grease-resistant clog is washable to 80° Celsius, while the removable PU footbed can be washed to 60° Celsius and can also be disinfected. All Profi Birki models are certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRB category).
- Water-resistant, dirt-repellent, oil-and grease-resistant
The polyurethane material is extremely resilient, washable to 80°C
- Removable, anatomically shaped PU footbed, washable to 60°C
- Pronounced heel & deep tread pattern for maximum slip resistance
- Birki-foam footbed with a microfibre lining is anatomically contoured to allow healthy and comfortable wear over long periods of time.
- Certified safety footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category).
Material: PU (Polyurethane)
Footbed lining: Moisture-wicking, microfibre
Sole: PU (Polyurethane) non-slip, oil and grease-resistant
Images sourced from Birkenstock.com