Naot KIREI is a fashionable orthotic-friendly Mary Jane and one of our best selling work shoes for over the past 5+ years. This style fits best for those with a narrow to regular width foot.
- Adjustable velcro strap across the instep
- Padded Technical Lining; at the front portion of this shoe to provide added comfort and remove moisture.
- Naot's removable anatomically-correct cork and latex innersole; wrapped in a soft suede, moulds to the foot with wear.
- Sole is constructed of high-quality rubber, polyurethane, and latex; retains flexibility, shock absorbent and are highly resistant to erosion.
- Lightweight shoe that feels light on the foot
- Super Support Footbed; features flexible, shock-absorbing PU with arch support, metatarsal cushioning and a contoured heel cup with a wider, deeper fit for excellent stability.
- Medium fit; offering more room over the front of the foot.
|Designed for||Everyday Work Comfort|
|Footbed Lining||Smooth Leather
|Hook & Loop Closure||No|
|Insole Design||Molded, Contoured|
|Insole Material||Smooth Leather|
|Midsole Material||Rubberised EVA|
|Orthotic Type||Full Length|
Orders over $200 - FREE Standard Shipping / $15 Express Shipping per parcel.
Orders under $200 - $15 Standard Shipping / $20 Express Shipping per parcel.
*Current COVID-19 impacts to Australia Post - Most parcels are arriving on time, but delays may be experienced. Australia Post operations are being affected by very high numbers of COVID-19 cases in the community.